1. What does John 14:16 tell us about the nature of God?
2. In John 14:6, Jesus says, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.” What does this mean?
3. Ephesians 4:25 instructs us to “put off falsehood and speak truthfully.” How does this verse relate to the concept of honesty?
1. How does the promise of the Holy Spirit in John 14:16 relate to the power of honesty and truth in our lives?
2. How does Jesus being “the way, the truth, and the life” in John 14:6 influence our understanding of truth and honesty?
3. What does Ephesians 4:25 imply about the importance of honesty in our relationships with others?
1. Can you recall a recent situation where you could have been more honest? How could you have applied the teachings from John 14:16 in that situation?
2. How can you apply Jesus’ statement in John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life,” in your daily interactions with others?
3. Ephesians 4:25 encourages us to speak truthfully. Can you identify a relationship in your life where you need to practice more honesty? How can you start doing that?
4. How can you demonstrate the power of honesty and truth in a practical way this week?
5. How can understanding the significance of honesty impact your relationship with God and others?